2013 broad prospects for organic fertilizer production equip

organic fertilizer production equipment
How do develop the scenarios of 2013 organic fertilizer production equipment?What kind of opportunities do investors will face? Compared others, it is organic fertilizer production equipment manufacturers are most concerned about the problem, our statistics are as follows: 
 
First, organic fertilizer prices are related to the annual production of organic fertilizer production equipment. A year of sales as well as the use of organic fertilizer is tightly linked with organic fertilizer production equipment also account for a large proportion of the value of organic fertilizer production equipment. Perfect and fully functional organic fertilizer production equipment can be significant savings in the cost of production of organic fertilizer and other products, to improve production efficiency, in order to ensure the good quality of the products produced in large quantities to meet the majority of user demand. 
 
Second, the government's support and promotion. Our support and to promote the use of organic fertilizer, as a large agricultural country, strengthen the recycling of waste to generate new energy and then restore to the production of crops, and significant savings in the cost of investment, so in the case of government support, and vigorously promote organic fertilizer, organic fertilizer production equipment to be able to bon voyage. 
 
Third, the actual effect of organic fertilizer production equipment. Only the facts speak was more sonorous, powerful, and organic fertilizer production equipment is the mainstay of the production of organic fertilizer, essential equipment, the production of the fertilizer does not contain any chemical composition, chickens, pigs, cattle, poor digestion, and can only be consumed 25% of nutrients, and feed the other 75% of nutrients excreted in the stool, so that the finished dry nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, proteins and other ingredients. And in 2012 hit the best-selling organic fertilizer equipment performance equipment, our high-end organic fertilizer equipment to foreign countries.

上一篇:Compound fertilizer throw round machine introduction   下一篇:Roll extrusion granulator installation precautions
  • Name:

  • E-mail:

  • Phone:

  • Content:

  • Click to change

Copyright @ 2013 Henan Kefan Machinery Company All Rights Reserved Privacy Agreement